Congratulations on taking the first step towards a new career !!!
Our entire staff at FOSTER HAMILTON Real Estate Consultants are committed to your future success !! Your exciting new Real Estate career is now within your reach!
How to obtain a Real Estate License in California with the Bureau of Real Estate ( CalBRE )
In Addition to passing the CalBRE State Exam you must meet the following requirements:
- Age-- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Residence-- Proof of legal presence in the United States is required.
- Honesty. Convictions of a crime may result in the denial of a license.
- Evidence of completion of these three courses: Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice &
One course from the following:
- Common Interest Development
- Computer Interest Developments
- Computer Applications in Real Estate
- General Accounting
- Legal Aspects of real Estate
- Mortgage Loan Brokering and Lending
- Property Management
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Office Administration
**ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO GET STARTED OR HAVE STARTED THE LICENSING PROCESS, PLEASE RETURN TO OUR SITE TO SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST. WE WILL HELP YOU BUILD A TIME LINE AND BEGIN THE ACTUAL PREPARATION FOR A SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE CAREER PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE LICENSING PROCESS. THANK YOU**